FREE CONSULTATIONS call or whatsapp 0311 111 33 55
0311 111 33 55

HIFU Facelift

Want tight and contoured-looking skin but scared of going under the knife? CUTERA’s advanced HIFU treatment is the perfect non-surgical substitute for skin tightening and reducing fine lines.

The treatment uses focused ultrasound to lift and tone sagging skin. By stimulating the deep structural support layers of the skin, a natural, regenerative response is initiated, stimulating the growth of new collagen, which lifts and tightens the skin over time. It minimizes the signs of aging, firms the sagging skin, and improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. You will also notice a reduced double chin, an enhanced jawline, and improved laxity and texture of the skin. Improvement can be seen beginning from the first session. HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound) is the most popular FDA-approved anti-aging and facial contouring treatment for the face and neck.

HIFU is considered a safe and effective procedure for anti-aging and skin tightening. So, if you’re looking for a way to rewind the clock, HIFU may be the answer you’ve been searching for. Call today at 0311-1113355 and contact CUTERA- the best anti aging clinic- to book your appointment. Your first consultation is free!

Causes & Desired Results
  • Causes of Ageing Skin
    Smoking, Diet, Hormonal Changes, Sun Exposure and Photoaging
  • Desired Results
    Firmer, Brighter, Plumper and Youthful Skin.

Frequently Asked Questions

CUTERA HIFU is a skin tightening treatment and facelift procedure that is a painless alternative to surgical and invasive facelifts. It minimizes the signs of ageing, firms the sagging skin, improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, reduces double chin, enhances the jawline, and improves the laxity and texture of the skin. Firmer, tighter, and more defined skin in just one treatment!

High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) is an ultrasound emitted into the skin in the form of tiny beams. These beams converge at different depths beneath the skin, creating a minuscule thermal energy source. The heat generated stimulates collagen, causing it to grow and repair naturally. Collagen is a skin-tightening agent. Collagen’s active role tends to diminish as we age, as evidenced by loose skin on the face. Then, as HIFU reactivates the collagen, your skin will feel and look tighter.

You will notice a 20% improvement immediately, and the remaining 80% improvement will take 60 days.

HIFU is a safe and non-invasive procedure. Our equipment and treatment are advanced and FDA-approved. At Cutera, we use the most up-to-date and cutting-edge technology to give you treatments that are safe and comfortable.

You can get your free consultation with our experts. Call or WhatsApp us at 0311 111 333 55 to book your appointment today.

Our Blogs

Top Three Cosmetic Injectable Trends

In the dynamic world of cosmetic enhancements, there’s always a buzz surrounding the latest trends in injectables. People are constantly seeking ways to enhance their natural beauty, and Cutera is her...

Continue Reading

Why wait? Find a clinic near your location today.